HAGE - NATUR - URTER - HÅNDARBEID - HISTORIE - MYTOLOGI
GARDENING - NATURE - HERBS - CRAFTING - HISTORY - MYTHOLOGY

Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

Knit Tag.

Kristin over at KH Handcrafts knit-tagged me. Here you have five knitting-related questions she asks me:

1. Are you always happy with your FO's (finished objects)?
Well, I think I am mostly. When knitting I usually take the secure way, and do simple projects that are not so likely to go wrong. I seldom knit large items.


2. Are you sometimes so disappointed that you frog everything and start a new project?
Why? Colour? Yarn? Making? Too small? Too large?
Yes that definately happens sometimes.
My last frogged project was a shawl which I did not find to develop nicely. I have no plans to pick it up again, and will probably undo it and knit something else by the yarn.


3. Do you wear your knits or do they end up at the bottom of a cupboard? If so, why?
How do they age after being washed and worn?
Yes I wear my knits, and I often find them to look and feel better after being washed and worn.


4. Do you always make a swatch?
No.
Actually I can't recall ever making one...


5. Finally, would you rather work with some yarns you know well rather than others to avoid bad surprises?
I like experimenting with different kinds of yarn, however it has lead to some surprises in the past... But I also do have favourite yarns that I use more than other yarns.



Now I would like to knit tag DatacreataKarisma and Mary Lena :)

2 comments:

marylene said...

ok Hilde, thanks for asking me!
just give me a few days :)
Marylena

Kristín Hrund said...

:-) Thank you for the answers! It´s so much fun to read other peoples answers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...