HAGE - NATUR - URTER - HÅNDARBEID - HISTORIE - MYTOLOGI
GARDENING - NATURE - HERBS - CRAFTING - HISTORY - MYTHOLOGY

Search This Blog

Friday, February 1, 2013

Sky watching.


Soloppgangen i dag tidlig i nydelige røde farger som etterhvert skiftet til gult.
Dessverre blir strømledningene også litt blikkfang, men himmelen er jo like fin allikevel :)

There was a beautiful winter sunrise this morning with lots of red colours slowly changing to yellow.
Unfortunately the view also includes electrical wires, but still the sky is a lovely sight :) 








I'm linking to:


5 comments:

The Write Girl said...

I love the rich, deep colors in this sunset. Breathtaking to behold.

me said...

It looks like the sky is on fire... Beautiful!

Yael said...

Dear Hilde, I actually think those wires add to the excitement - I don't feel disturbed by them at all!
What a beautiful sky! :-)





Black Jack's Carol said...

I agree! A lovely sight! And, the wires sometimes can be worked quite artistically into the photo. I think you did well with these.

Anne (cornucopia) said...

WOW! Gorgeous sky photos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...